Sarkari Yojana Form
(Fake Application) Girl Child Grant Scheme 2021 | Pradhanmantri Balika Anudan Yojana [PMBAY]
What Is Pradhanmantri Balika Anudan Yojana ? | PM Balika Anudan Yojna Online Registration Form | Balika Anudan Yojana Eligibility & Required Documents Information In Hindi |
Prime Minister’s Girl Child Grant Scheme 2021: Many government and social schemes have been launched by the Government of India from time to time for the girl child, out of which ” Pradhanmantri Balika Anudan Yojana [PMBAY] There is also one. This upcoming scheme of the central government will be implemented by the poor and BPL The Home Minister is under consideration to start for the girl child of the families.
Even today there are many poor families in our country in which girls are considered a burden because there are some poor families whose
He does not even have the ability to marry a daughter and get her education. In view of these conditions of poor families, the government PM-BAY It has been decided to start the scheme.
Important notice: All the claims made under Balika Anudan Yojana are completely false and misleading, no such scheme is being run by the central government.
What is the Prime Minister’s Girl Child Grant Scheme?
According to fake news published on some website There is an upcoming scheme of the Government of India which can be started in 2020 and under this scheme, maximum 2 girls of poor and BPL families will be provided an assistance amount of 50-50 thousand rupees as financial assistance for marriage.
PM Girl Child Grant Scheme Under the assistance amount given for the marriage of maximum 2 girls of poor family Rs. 50,000. Will be till and BPL of general category. The amount to be given as financial assistance for marriage to the maximum two girls of the widows of the families is also Rs. 50,000. Will be
Pradhan Mantri Balika Anudan Yojana Fake Details 2021
|Name of Scheme:||Pradhanmantri Balika Anudan Yojana|
|Eligible for scheme:||BPL Family (Girls)|
|Applicable in:||All States of India|
|Scheme Amount :||UP To ₹ 50,000|
Objectives of Pradhanmantri Balika Anudan Yojana Scheme (Fake)
soon Prime Minister’s Girl Child Grant Scheme 2021 You can see the information about the main objective of the government behind starting this scheme.
- The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance at the time of marriage to the girls born in economically weaker families.
- To promote the birth of girls in India by reducing the sex ratio gap.
- To provide financial assistance and medical assistance to the girls of poor families and BPL families at the time of marriage.
- Promoting women’s protection.
Eligibility for PMBAY:
- Apply for the scheme only economically weaker section [BPL] family members can.
- A legally adopted girl child will also be eligible to take advantage of the scheme.
- The girl’s mother or father should be a construction worker for at least 1 year and the contribution should be deposited.
- Others run by the government (eg: prime minister wedding shagun yojana ) The benefit of any scheme has not been taken.
- Only one girl born in the family will be eligible to take the benefit, the other girl will get the benefit only if both the children in a family are girls.
- The annual income of the poor family should be less than Rs.30,000.
- The applicant must have an account in any bank because the amount given as financial assistance will be directly transferred to your bank account.
Note : If the woman gives birth to a twin girl child from the first or second delivery, then in this situation all the three girls will be eligible to take the benefit.
Documents required to apply for the scheme:
To apply under Balika Anudan Scheme, you will see the list of important documents you will need here.
- Aadhar Card of the beneficiary (girl)
- caste certificate of the applicant
- Income Certificate of Mother / Father (Family)
- Passport Size Photo
- Birth certificate of the girl (birth certificate)
- Copy of Bank Account Passbook
- Domicile Certificate (Bonafide Certificate)
How to apply in the Prime Minister’s Girl Child Grant Scheme?
No official information has been provided yet by the central government for the application in the scheme, soon this scheme will be officially released and the scheme will be implemented all over India simultaneously.
Other related plans:
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Shadi Shagun Yojana, daughters will get ₹ 51 thousand, click here to read the full scheme.
Q. What is the Girl Child Grant Scheme?
Ans. Under this scheme, financial assistance of 50-50 thousand rupees will be provided to the poor BPL families of the country for the marriage of 2 daughters.
Q. When will the Pradhan Mantri Balika Anudan Yojana start?
Ans. The scheme has not started yet, according to the information we have received, this scheme can be started in the coming year 2020.
Q. Will money be given only for marriage under the girl child grant scheme?
Ans. No, apart from marriage, you will be able to spend the amount received under this scheme for medical and education also.
Q. In which state will Balika Anudan Yojana be started?
Ans. This scheme will be operated by the central government and it is to be implemented in all the states and union territories of the country, whose list is given in the table below.
List of all the states of the country in which the scheme will be implemented
|Andhra Pradesh||Tamil Nadu||Meghalaya|
|Karnataka||West Bengal||Himachal Pradesh|
|Kerala||A state in Eastern India||Telangana|
New List of Union Territories September 2019 [संघक्षेत्र]
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Daman and Diu|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Pondicherry|
|Delhi||Jammu and Kashmir|
Note: Given by us Pradhanmantri Balika Anudan Yojana We have got the information from internet search, which is completely fake, if no scheme has not been started by the central government. Therefore, do not fall in the trap of this scheme and do not give your documents or information to any person.
Pradhanmantri Balika Anudan Yojna In this article we have told you about this fake scheme All the important and necessary information about is provided in sequence. After reading this Girl Child Grant Scheme article, you must have understood now that there is no such scheme. Apart from the above information, if you still have any query regarding this, then you can write it to us in the comment box. All possible help will be given to you through our Government Scheme Information Team. Thank you
The post (Fake Application) Girl Child Grant Scheme 2021 | Pradhanmantri Balika Anudan Yojana [PMBAY] appeared first on Sarkari Yojana Form.