Sarkari Yojana Form
Meaning of PM Kisan Installment payment stopped by state
PM Kisan Scheme On checking the status ofinstallment payment stopped by stateThe message is visible. If the amount of Rs 2000 to be sent under this has not been received, then there can be many reasons for this. Today in this article we will provide you information about all the reasons due to which your payment has been stopped.
These are the main 4 reasons why PM Kisan Yojana money is not coming
- FTO is Generated and Payment confirmation is pending
- Rft Signed by State Government
- Installment payment stopped by state
- PFMS / Bank Status : Farmer Record has been rejected by PFMS / Bank
We had already provided you information about 2 of the above 4 reasons, which you can see by clicking on the above link. Today in this article we will tell you the third reason which Installment payment stopped by state Yes, will provide information about it. So let’s without wasting time what it means and what is the solution to this problem.
Installment payment stopped by state meaning in hindi
Installment payment stopped by state on request of districts meaning in hindi: If you are beneficiary of PM kisaan and while checking your payment status on online portal you will get 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th or If the message of 10th installment payment stopped by state is visible, then it means that your money was sent by the central government, but due to any error or wrong information found during the scrutiny of your application form by the state government. Your installment of Rs 2000 has been stopped ,
Reason For PM-Kisan Installment payment stopped by state
If the message of PM kisan payment stopped by state is also visible in your account, then there can be many reasons for this, some of the main reasons are as follows.
- Your installment can also be stopped due to any spelling or letter mistake in the name of your bank account and Aadhar card.
- According to the guidelines issued by the government, this scheme is for small and marginal farmers, if the income of your family is high, then such farmer families will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- Under the scheme, only one member from a farmer family will get its benefit, if you have registered more than 1 person under this scheme, then you will be deprived of this scheme.
- If a member of the family is or has lived in a constitutional post, he cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- Present or former minister in government, member of Rajya Sabha or Lok Sabha, present or former mayor of Municipal Corporation etc. ,
- Present or former officers and employees of Central or State Government are not eligible for the scheme.
- All retired employees who get monthly pension of more than Rs.10,000
- Persons who have paid income tax in the last year.
- People registered with professional bodies like doctors, engineers, businessmen, lawyers, chartered accountants are not eligible.
Pm Kisan Payment Stopped by State Solution in hindi
If you do not come within any of the above reasons and your payment has been stopped by telling the installment payment stopped by state, then you will first have to check the form of your PM Kisan Yojana if there is any name or any kind in it. There is no mistake related to bank account number. If yes, then get it updated.
besides you Helpline number of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana But you can complain or you can register your complaint in writing to your concerned Patwari and Tehsildar. After which your application form will be re-examined by the state government and if your information is found to be correct then your application form will be accepted and all the installments of Rs 2000 of this scheme will be transferred to your bank account through DBT. Will be done.
Information of farmers benefited under PM Kisan Samman Yojana
So far, more than 12 crore 50 lakh farmers in the country have got themselves registered under the PM Kisan Samman Yojana. From the beginning of the scheme till April 2020, a total of 10 installments of two thousand each have been released by the government. Let us know how many farmers have got benefit from the scheme so far.
Other Important Links:
- What does Rft Signed by State Government mean?
- What does FTO is Generated mean? PM Kisan
- Change your bank account number and IFSC code like this – PM Kisan Yojana
- 2-2 thousand rupees sent to the bank accounts of farmers
- Link PAN Card with Aadhaar Card
Web Title: Installment payment stopped by state
The post meaning of PM Kisan Installment payment stopped by state appeared first on Sarkari Yojana Form.