Sarkari Yojana Form
NABARD Rural Storage Scheme 2022: Subsidy, Online Application Warehouse
NABARD Rural Storage Scheme 2022 | Nabard Gramin Bhandaran Yojana 2022 , Warehouse Subsidy Scheme 2022 | (Registration) Subsidy on Warehouse Construction 2022 | nabard government subsidy scheme
Gramin Bhandaran Yojana ( Rural storage scheme) : Hello friends, today we are going to tell you about the scheme started by the central government, whose name is “NABARD Rural Storage Scheme” Is . The scheme was started in the year 2002 by former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
in this article nabard rural storage scheme Detailed information about such as : What is the scheme? Who can avail the benefit of the scheme? Rural Godown What does it take to make You can get important information like how much loan and subsidy is provided by the government for the scheme.
What is NABARD Rural Storage Scheme (GBY)?
Our country of India is an agricultural country, agriculture is the backbone of the Indian economy, it is being done in our country from the era of Indus Valley Civilization. % of the people are dependent on agriculture, out of which there are some farmers who are very poor and they do not have enough space to keep their produce with themselves.
Therefore, to meet this need of the farmers, the Rural Storage Scheme was started by the Central Government. It will be beneficial if a farmer can store his crop in these warehouses to get favorable yield and sell the crop at a good price.
Farmers can increase their crop storage capacity by contacting these rural godowns and can sell the produce at a reasonable time (remunerative price).
Warehouse Subsidy Scheme 2022
|scheme name||nabard rural storage scheme|
|launched by||central government|
|Objective||arranging grain storage for farmers|
Objective of rural storage scheme:
1. To meet the needs of farmers for storage of agricultural produce and processed agricultural products.
2. To create scientific storage capacity in the villages.
3. Promotion of standardization and quality.
4. To eliminate the compulsion of farmers to sell their crops as soon as they are harvested due to lack of storage facilities.
5. Reducing the cost of farmers through the arrangement of storage in the country.
6. The main objective of the rural storage scheme is to secure the crops of the farmers.
Benefits of GBY Scheme:
The farmers have benefited a lot from the introduction of this scheme by the government, since the beginning of the scheme, a network of godowns has spread from towns to villages. In which farmers can save their crop from wastage by keeping it and keep it safe till the fair price comes in the markets.
Who can start the Gramin Ware House Scheme?
The project of construction of rural godown can be started by any individual, farmer, producer group, establishment, non-governmental organization, self-help groups, companies, corporations, cooperative organizations, federations and agricultural produce marketing societies across the country.
Loan arrangement under the scheme:
Through the scheme, the government has also arranged for loans so that they can build godowns for the storage of products. And the main thing is that subsidy will also be given on the loan sanctioned by the government.
Location, size and capacity for setting up a godown:
1. Under this program, the entrepreneur can construct godown at any place as per his commercial decision.
2. The location of the godown should be outside the limits of the Municipal Corporation.
3. A person can also build a godown on his own land.
What should be the size/capacity of the warehouse?
Although its size can be decided by the entrepreneur, but to get the subsidy, the capacity of the godown should be from minimum 100 tonnes to 30 thousand tonnes. Rural godowns up to 50 ton capacity can also avail subsidy under this program.
- Minimum Godown Capacity: 50 Metric Ton
- Max Capacity : 10,000 Metric Ton
- Height: 15 to 20 feet
- Warehouse Capacity : 1 Cubic Meter Area 0-4 Metric Tonne Calculation Scale
Conditions for scientific storage:
1. There should be mesh windows for protection from birds
2. Accessible Pucca Roads / Pucca Indoor Roads
3. Proper drainage system
4. Fire Extinguishers
5. Proper storage/unloading arrangements
6. System of Protection from Germs
7. According to the instructions of CPWD / SPWD (Central Public Works Department), the warehouse should be constructed
8. Provision of air barrier of doors/windows for effective fumigation fumigation
NABARD Gramin Bhandaran Yojana Loan Scheme :
1. Under this scheme, the farmers who pledge their crops on their crops in the godowns will be considered eligible to get the future loan.
2. Timing of pledge of interest rate as per the terms and conditions of forward loans, pricing of the amount issued through NABARD
instructions and as per the normal banking practices followed by the financial institutions.
3. Subsidy under the scheme will be related to the loan and it will be given only for the projects.
4. Commercial Banks, Gramin Banks, State Cooperative Banks, State Cooperative Agriculture and Rural Development Scheme
Agriculture finance corporations, urban co-operative banks etc. have been funded.
5. The loan repayment time under the scheme is 11 years.
Subsidy given under the scheme:
Subsidy will also be given to the farmers under the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) and under the scheme SC/ST
One-third of the capital cost will be given as subsidy for entrepreneurs and government organizations belonging to these communities and for construction in northeastern states, hilly areas.
Farmers belonging to all categories, agricultural graduates and cooperative organizations will be given 25% of the capital cost of the entire project as subsidy, with a maximum limit of Rs 2.25 crore.
All other categories of people, companies and corporations etc. will be given a subsidy of 15% from the project amount with a maximum limit of Rs 1.35 crore.
Apart from this, 25 percent subsidy will be given on the cost of repair of godowns being done with the help of National Cooperative Development Corporation.
For more information related to NABARD Rural storage scheme, you can visit nabard.org You can go and see.
Rural storage scheme Contact Details :
Directorate of Marketing & Inspection
- Tel. :- 0129-2434348
- E-mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org
National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD)
- Tel. :- 022-26539350
- E-mail :- email@example.com
National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC)
- Tel. :- 011-26565170
- E-mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Gramin Bhandaran Yojana: For any other information related to this scheme, you can get help by writing to us in the comment box. And how did you like this information, you must also tell. For information about the ongoing government schemes in the country, you should follow this government scheme information portal. Thanks
The post NABARD Rural Storage Scheme 2022: Subsidy, Online Application Warehouse appeared first on Sarkari Yojana Form.